Who we are
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE’s Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
Within the IS Expertise Center (EC IS) organization, The trading and sales tools delivery center is in charge of the following scope of applications for GEM :
Algorithmic trading solution
Curves building & broadcasting
Pre-trade pricing services
Digital platform & clients/sales/traders workflows automation
Trader Mandate definition & supervision
The manager will be in charge of the Pricing Services teams
She/He will work closely with Front and Business Control users.
Main missions will be
- Co-construct the vision on pricing services systems with the business
- Provide path between as-is IS situation and the co-construct vision
- Provide transformation roadmaps and ensure follow-up and communication with stakeholders
- Leading IS partnership on business projects and business development activities
- Staffing and organizing knowledge management activities for the team
- Organizing team activities (allocations, planning)
- Ensuring the effectiveness and performance of provided services and applications
- Supporting and promoting the continuous improvement of the services and applications
- Delivering services and solutions with the highest level of satisfaction.
- Maintaining high standard of software quality, development, design and testing principles within the team
- Encouraging and promoting innovation
- Providing effective and timely communication to relevant organizations and individuals.
Courbevoie, ENGIE T1
Education and professional background
12 years+ experience in IT development in a financial institution, 2 years minimum in a similar position.
- C#. NET, TDD, Agile, Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Financial industry
- Functional knowledge of Pricing and Curve Building processes, financial products
- Commodity knowledge is a plus
- Working together
- Quality and result oriented
- Communication skills with IT and business users
People Management Skills
- Forming a team
- Developing others
French and English fluent
Mettre l’emploi en favori
Vous devez vous connecter pour mettre cette offre en favori.